- Controller: The data controller who is responsible for the processing of personal data is Fulmar Partners (“Fulmar Partners”), listed in the Trade Register under number 70871590 at the Chamber of Commerce.
- Information we collect from you: when you visit our Website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of this Website as well as information about you from e-mails, letters or any other correspondence between you and us.
Fulmar Partners does not undertake any obligations of non-disclosure or non-use of material received. Accordingly, please do not send any confidential or proprietary material to Fulmar Partners.
- Use of your information: Your information may be used for marketing and internal analysis purposes by Fulmar Partners and its directors and officers. We may also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can improve and develop our Website. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our Website and notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you.
- Data outside the European Union: In order to provide our services, it may be necessary for Fulmar Partners to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside the European Union. In that case, Fulmar Partners ensures that such data transfer is in accordance with the regulation.
- Cookies: Fulmar Partners may use “cookies” to process and record information concerning your visit to and use of the Website and identify you when you visit the Website and to enhance your experience of the Website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that your internet browser places on your computer’s hard drive. “Cookies” may be used for remembering user names and preferences, tracking click streams and in the future for presenting users with personalised versions of the Website. You have the option of setting your browser to block “cookies”. Please refer to the “help” function of your internet browser for instructions. In some cases blocking “cookies” may reduce the functionality of the Website or prevent access to it depending on your chosen internet browser options.
- Security and Data Retention: To safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data and information contained in this Website, Fulmar Partners implements security measures in line with industry standard practices. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Links to other websites: Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Your rights: You have the right to request Fulmar Partners to give you access to your data. If the data are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to ask us to alter or supplement them. You also have the right to object to the processing of these data and to ask Fulmar Partners to erase them.
Because the Employees of Fulmar Partners have an obligation to observe secrecy, it will not usually be possible to give you access to data that are processed in the context of providing our services. To the extent that our data processing is based on your consent, you at all times have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was based on your consent before you withdrew it.
If you wish to make use of the aforementioned rights, please contact Fulmar Partners by letter or email, using the contact details shown below. Fulmar Partners will take a decision on your request within four weeks. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en).
- Contact: If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, and if you wish to make use of your rights referred to above, please contact Fulmar Partners via the contact details on the website.
– End –